Naked Politics is a political blog for young people, that represents a whole variety of viewpoints.
Our values are that we are transparent, honest and agenda free.
New bloggers excited to contribute to us on an ad hoc or regular basis
What We Are Looking For:
- A non-academic, chatty, informal style
- Good writing skills
- Interesting takes on topical issues
- The ability to be able to form well argued opinions in writing
- The ability to use evidence to support opinions
- Blog posts which will be written for young people
- To support the core values of our site
What We’re Not Looking For:
- Over the top, sensationalist articles
- Overly academic writing- we like our articles to be complex in the issues they tackle, but not in the way they are written
- Anything derogatory or very offensive. We are open to all ranges of political opinion, but it goes without saying we will not tolerate anything deemed to be derogatory or defamatory.